This Policy is incorporated into and subject to the terms of Wunderstock’s Terms and Conditions.
Information We Collect
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Accepting cookies through your web browser is your personal choice. You can set your browser to disable cookies. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, we may not be able to provide you with as good of an experience as one that is specifically tailored to your needs by utilizing the cookie and you may not be able to utilize some features of the Site.
- Personally Identifiable Information
Wunderstock only collects personal information that is necessary for you to use our Site. If you choose to create an account, we will have access to your email address.
Wunderstock will never sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or a country which restricts data transfers outside of that jurisdiction or region without your consent, you consent to your personal information being transferred outside of the European Economic Area or your country for processing or storage by or on behalf of us.
Our Use of Your Information
Any of the personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Performing core services (photo downloads)
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic newsletters or other promotional emails (you may unsubscribe at any time)
We will only share your personal information with third parties in ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell personal information to third parties. We do not authorize the collection of visitors’ personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties’ use. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as charging your order, shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- If required by law (ie a subpoena or similar legal process)
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is needed to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request; or
- To improve customer service
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
Third Party Websites
Children Under Age 13
Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. As a result, we will not knowingly collect information from minors in the United States with or without consent from their parents or guardians.
We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time.